an Extra Peace Matthew

Started the day with the "show" from old knee n ankle injury.
Then a blackout shop and a run-out-of-gas generator.
An error computer join the crowd, switching myself into a sudden technician.
A call from the other shop telling : The book for all the credits transaction is missing and my employee just telling me so plainly and "enteng banget".
All the morning surprises successfully dripping my tears automatically, and moved as quick as sixty-million-dollar-man grabbing my Visine to do some magic so I wont look stupid in front of my employees.
(ternyata gua cengeng juga yah...#flaws)

However, God is still a good God. One by one the things short out by themselves, I work just like nothing happen. All employees didn't notice the Visine moves, and everything just flowing like it used to.
Catching my breath after a lunch break, open my Line and see my newest pic of my brother and my cute nephew Matthew. Finally I smile!


Look at Matthew!! He's just sooooo adorable cute! The way he make the peace sign which he can't put down the little finger hahaha... so it's not just a Peace sign.... It's an Extra Peace sign! hahaha

How magic the power of the kids huh? Just look at Matthew's picture and suddenly I smile, and also Arrrggghhh I want to have kids too.... *loh hihihihihi #wishlist

HW just poked me on Line in a sudden and within second I poured out all the incident today, and she simply said: " All those happen so you can be more fun in Malang tomorrow!" TRUE!!!
Earlier Ina said too: "don't worry a bunch of unlucky things usually bring a bunch of good fortune! Kali ajah nanti ada koko2 ganteng ke toko piye?" bwahahahhahahahaha 

Thank God for all the enlightments.

Komentar