Action speaks louder!


Found a new friend, talked so excitedly, then had dinner with a mixed of old n new friend whilst joking here and there, then he found out I love to read. We talked about our favourite author. And now I just receiving an email from him attached 2 ebooks!

Wow! Appreciate how quick his response is. Action speaks louder huh!?

I'm in between of grateful and confuse to manage the time to read it since he sent it this quick I think "trying my best to read it quickly " is the best response hahaha ....
Glad I finished my drama and the routine seem to be back to normal, so... in a sudden eager to read the eBook hahaha *kampungan banget yah? Harap maklum Caruban kan far far away Kingdom and we don't have book store that's why I'm excited.... Eh Tapi ga juga sih... Buku kan jendela dunia, jadi aku memang udah seharusnya excited karena over the night aku punya dua jendela baru hihihi #pembelaandiri

Sekian!
Selamat sore semuaaaa!!

Ohhhh tambahan yg harus dimention:
Last night I've been told that I don't need diet and he thought I'm around 20s!!!!
* Hal yang harus dipamerkan meski pun reality nya saya masih harus diet wahhahahaha*

Sekian *again* hihihi

Komentar