The "nujes di hati" Herlina haha!

Late lunch break and suddenly remember a bbm from Herlina a picture of very "monthok" girl and words saying: " I'm not fat. God loves me so much that he decided to supersize me"
I replied: That's menghibur!
H: haha pokoke ne nemu yg mendukung supersize saya send ke kamu
me: huhuhu saya tapi mau langsingggggg
H: ya saya send kan supaya ne kamu belom sukses langsing jadi gak berkecil hati!
..Sweet!

a glance about Herlina, she is my next door fella back in Kost 36 Malang, she never get fat even she eat like a pig, yeah she really do!... tumbuh tuh ke atas .. that advertising is SO Her!
She always speak directly and spontaniously "sinis" but..that's Herlina... we love her just like the way she is... and although she is actually nice, she just cannot make-it-up (because she didn't eat the make-up :p) she will said: Haisss ngapain sih repot-repot segala, gak perlu lah... udah kesini ajah... (she said that pas aku mau jenguk dia dan bawain Tim Ayam Penuh Cinta... have I told you the stories about it?? *can't remember)
But then, once I arrived, we had a good short chat with Agus too (the husband) ..while she eat up my Tim Ayam Penuh Cinta ... hingga tetes terakhirrr... begitulah kira-kira gambarannya.... Siapa gak hepi sih kalo masakin subuh2... bawa ke surabaya dan dimakan dalam hitungan menit ? Dalam hati udah berasa I won the  Master Chef competition aha!

The way of Herlina being nice is RARE... well... yeah, she is "weird" the way she is... and I am too... I have weird part that she (not just she, maybe everyone said: you are weird).....yeah.. we are a group of  crazy "rare" people ..that's why we get along well haha
she speak some "nujes di hati" words but actually she acted the opposite. And this always-look-ignorance-herlina is the one that always remember my birthday and send gifts pake Tiki/Jne hahaha... niat banget wes pokoknya... kalo dia cowok mungkin kita udah merit dari dulu kali yah bwahahhaa *sorry kodim :P hihihi

Well... the point apaan sih? entahlah... I had this late lunch and suddenly just want to write this...
Oh iya,, Herlina has the coolest Bobo on earth! Her Bobo using iPad before I do!!! buset dah... modern abis deh bobo satu ini... so... sometimes kalo aku ada bingung about a feature in my iPad she will "goda-goda" said: Mau tak tanyain boboku tah? hiihhii *darnnnnn gua kalah canggih dari bobo bobo!

udahan ah... nanti kebanyakan nulis si herlina kepalanya besar... but whatever argument we have, any disagreement, fights, bad words.... we learn to forgive through this 16years and still get along well...sincerely I said... thanks for being around and thanks for being you! *muahhhhhhh*

Komentar