Forgot this forgot that

Earlier got a bbm from Gresh my Indian buddy, 
"hey what's your bank account?" 
*I didn't ask much just replying with my bank account number, because last time he was in Aussie for holiday and ask me to pay first his credit card bill that he used for buying his fiance an iPhone, so basically I'm buying his fiance an iPhone :P hihihi *kidding*
"So, have you do some preparation?"
"Prepare for what?"
"the translation!"
jeeeeezzzz I forgot!!! hahahahaha... 

Bloggers, Have I told you that I suddenly and officially is an interpreter for upcoming National Pastors Seminar this November?
yeah... another "coincidence"! Though I already explained: "Inggrisku asal bunyi loh, my grammar is awful, and I have no experience as an interpreter, but I like to try new things... and if you give me a chance, I'll try my best!" 
Bingo! the interview done, I'm in! haha

That time I shared it to Gresh for an insight, because he did one translation his own, but he was preparing for holiday in Australia, so just one sentence: "prepare and practice a lot!" After his coming back, he asked me and yet I'm the one that forgot! olalaaa... *kesannya ga niat banget yah gua haha

Sometime in life, we will do lots of forgetting. He forgot to pay the credit card before departure. I forgot the next new thing I should prepare. We often forgot someone's birthday even we forgot someone's name. Forgot this and that, but we hardly forget someone mistakes, some hurting-words somebody said and even more if the one that said it is in our friendlist, that's a darn too hard to forget. But still, forgeting is one aspect of life God allows us to experience, and that will occure many times during our journey on earth. Fortunately we know one thing for sure:
 God never forget us!

Have a good days all!






Komentar