Ngaca dulu donk!

Last night a guy try to approach me via bbm, I knew this guy and don't really like him *oops*
Asked several questions, I reply short (like yes/no and emoticon :p or :) only haha) and didn't give any chance to make him able to continue the conversation, but he did! until around 3 questions... then that time I said: "btw, udahan dulu yah" the end, and I'm gone.
 I didn't say "brb" since I won't back haha... or "ttyl" because I don't want to talk to him later hahaha... Cruel? well.. maybe I am... but at least I'm straight and honest, that will save his time and heart haha *alasan pembenaran diri banget*
But then I recalled myself is exactly like that to the Mr.X that I told you the other day! Always poking and try to build a conversation, but never once he poke first! Ohh gosssshhh I was this annoying! (except, he is worse than me this part, because he asked questions back and respond quite good which lead me to continue the conversation.. his bad not mine :p ) *pembenaran diri season two* hahhaahahahaa
*untunglah aku udah sadar dan officially bertobat xixixi*

But most of our lives stories are like that right? We got annoyed by something that unconsciously sometimes we did that too to others.
The formula is actually traditional: Do to others as you would have them do to you.


Pretty simple to say but always hard to do haha.... But, lets get real, none of us born perfectly right? thats why we need to change continually to be better each day, not better compare to others that will be stressing, just better than yourself yesterday is enough. 
And the other formula is like what Corbuzier trademark: Ngaca dulu donk! 
kalau gak mau dicubit ya jangan nyubit! so ... lesson learned and I'm putting a big mirror in my room hahaha 

Komentar