Do we need to play trick???

Two days ago I went to Ciputra World with my friend Rivanna and her dad the "Haleluya Susuk" (that's kinda my secret code to call him hahaha) ... well... we had dinner together and chit chat for an hour during the meal. Then the common topic rose:
S: You (me+Rivanna) are the same, more than mature to get marry yet still single.
me: Well.... maybe men are afraid of us Suk!
S: Why?
me: Because we chase them! hahaha....
       kidding... maybe because we are career woman, we work and some men doesn't really like if the       women know how to earn money, they more like women who able to spend money haha, that man's ego and pride things (according to what some of my friends said).
S: hmmm... actually maybe men just afraid that the women will not respect them if they know how to work. hmmmm...There must be a trick! hmmm... (and the conversation stop because we finished the dinner and I need to go to toilet haha)

*roughly thats the conversation I noted from that night dinner chit chat.... not exactly the same due to short memory, and the translation may not perfect hohoho

so.... There must be a trick?? well... I disagree somehow....

Flashed back to last month where I attended a venue and there I found a funny short story.
There's a guy who were "invisible" to me for two days, he is charming actually, handsome face, neat and smart looking, but appearancely not my type *oucht! I guess you must put a "blind" label on my eyes now haha...
The worst, I don't just not-notice this guy, but also only had an ugly concern about him...
"o my gosh this guy bring more clothing than me!" (I didn't feel his presence yet I know about his pant's color ! That's amazingly awkward me! hahaha.... I don't know how but I'm telling the truth! He was invisible for two days !... hmmm....or maybe his pants so different, colorful n eye-catching? (since other men will only wear plain blue jeans) that I notice more of his pants than the face? or maybe because my woman nature beaten by the reality that i brought only one jeans for 3 days event yet he wore vary each day haha) .... an ugly judgement huh? I'm not suppose to do that and I'm sorry myself, but that's automatically inside my head *oucht*

Then come the night of business forum, this guy, lets call him X, so shinny in a sudden! haha... *now I hear some people labeling me "crazy" hihihihi
Yeah, that forum point out something that need an interruption and X rose his hand and spoke up. Oyeah... a guy who has a standpoint always look brighter in my eyes. We had a little group chat afterward  then X simply stole my curiosity, who don't??? One minute before I "judged" X as a common pretty-boy, metrosexual kind, the other minute I'm admired ! Directly I asked what his name is. (duh isn't that what a guy should start? asking name? That's not what a girl should start blablabla came some theory of how girl should behave) but ...well.. I was curios and being myself, and I'm still in polite manner and  didn't sound more than just friendly... so ...out of some traditional thinking that I'm over what a girl suppose to be... hmmm... for me  ..I don't disturb anyone, I'm not creepy or psycho ...so it's a Halal !

After the event, I poke him several times and we had several little chat times, fun for sure to talk to this guy ... indeed when I told him about how my first impression about his fashion, he wisely said: Don't get intimidated but be inspired ! *hell yeah I'm inspired! I brought two jeans to the next event after that haha! ...  and then he surprised me by telling me he is single and six year older (shoot you must envy his so-anti-aging-face! I thought he's my age but he is more than half decade older!) Handsome, mature, nice and single? in this so called Indonesia? Alleluia! I'm not left behind alone haha..... So, after the fact-sheet spread out of his own mouth, my level of curiosity jump into sudden high level aha! *ohhh dear I'm normal ! haha*

So, digging information about him (from himself of course, I don't like to snoop or stalking) it's easy, just asking questions! as simple as that! until I realize after two weeks, never once he poke first.
 So that's the 'friend only' sign (well at least here in Indonesia, because what I experienced before here, is simply: "hey I know you like me but I don't ...so... we will be just friend! are we cool?" .... but don't expect that happen here, these words will count as impolite in this culture) ... sad? for sure, I'm a woman not a pig :p ... but that's fine, I'm managed it and still sleep so sound and eat so yummy and even if I meet him I guess I'll be just as friendly as usual no hard feeling.
Euuww, Kok bisa seh? (How can??) Well... Why can't I? If the other part didn't like ...so...??... sad for a moment but come on.. the world doesn't end... life goes on... and there will be other available stocks in store hahaha....

The short story end. Then a question come up: Why can't I play a trick? I mean... If I like something or somebody, it's SO OBVIOUS! and if it doesn't work I will just simply stop it and put "just friend" label and continue living life, still friendly n noisy like always.
Kok gua kedengeran gak romantic sama sekali yah?? hahaha.....

But hey.... if you are 30, favored n loved by God, trying hard living life the best you can be, got bunch of friends around, big huge family to keep the crowd, jobs that keep you busy, making mistakes which keep teaching you various different cases on chapters of life and got a smile who won Clarin's nominated "beautiful smile" award, I guess you don't need a trick.*

*due to good level of self-confidence when I wrote this blog, some people will find this description is over, but I don't care hahaha.... ^_^

So... don't play a trick! it may buy you some good times but not enduring eternal happiness ...and ... Love is unconditional, no other condition and trick needed ;)

Cheers!!

Komentar