In or Out



There’s an opportune time to do things, a right time for everything on the earth
Ecclesiastes 3:1 (MSG) has been a favourite verse for us who are in the waiting line, well at least it is favourite for me. 

One entertainment news came in "Wang Lee Hom finally found a girlfriend!" as one of his fan, I'm glad to hear that "finally" at his 37 of age and lots of gay rumors, he found the one who hopefully his forever love. Then my humanity itch up, when is mine? In time niex! in the right time ! (and I hope that won't be too long *poke Jesus* hihihihi)

To wait for the "right time" is easy to say not that easy to do. We live in an instant world which lead our nature to get everything we want in quick fastest ways. We have short-cuts to apps in mobile phone, or in our PC or even they have "fast-line" in Universal Studios. However, it's not like that with our personal life. Everyone has their own waiting time. One who wait for the "match", others who wait for a baby, another who wait for the healing, etc, etc. 
All of us been through with the waiting process, and not everyone has the same timetable. 

This morning I woke up reading this line: "be ready in season and out of season" 
That's the clue! we just need to be ready whether it's in season or out of season. The verse itself saying that line in term of sharing the Good News, the Gospel. But I think this word applicable in all areas of our lives. 
Just like when we see an employee who always ahead the others, you don't need to teach him/her any details but he/she always be ready to receive any command or task given and doing it themselves well without supervision because they already prepared and ready. 
That's how I think life works too, everything we need will come in the perfect time, so let's be ready at any time, in season or out of season!


I'm ready ! (or... I think ..I'm ready) ^_^

Komentar