Energizer Girl



Energizer:- someone who imparts energy and vitality and spirit to other people
- a device that supplies electrical energy
- one battery brand that claimed to have extra power than the other battery

Some friend always put this Energizer label on me, I don't think I suited that label until this Crazy November came and the schedule look insane hahaha.

Yeah this is a Crazy November indeed!

Starting the month with a costume party at Paige's Birthday in Solo, I turned out to be the Princess Diaries! Before, I was thinking of being Charlie Chaplin, but yet... his way to walk, and his move is just too hard to copy and I couldn't find a vast that look like his, and then suddenly the "kemayu" aspect of mine remember about: Who has similar hair to mine? Thinking of all the princess/Barbies or all those famous person, Wonder Woman is curly, but the apparel is not into me.. well.. at least I don't want walking with those bright color look-like-underwear in the middle of Solo ! hahaha...

Then remember about this Princess Diary the old time favourite Disney movie of mine oyeahhh... I'm excited!

The costume turn out good. I nominated as four best costume for the night, though the crazy sexy Viking then steal the award, but he is soooo deserved it. He torn his car-seat-cover, and then make it as his grey-fur-costume for the night and with a very short boxer inside, walaaa a long leg sexy viking hahaha. And sssttttt his face look like Asterix-Obelix no???







Paige and Daniel doing some Dunkin Donuts duo, they wore the "donuts" everywhere and bring that small ball to explain the "dunk" part, a tricky costume, since you need to think what are they hahaha.


Life goes on. From Fun Princess Diaries night, I now need to prepare for being a translator for 2 events called: "Indonesian Pastors Conference" held by Bible Centered Ministries Int. now I'm officially nervous!!!

The outline looks.... "heavy" olalaaa... Please Lord, don't leave me alone in this. All the worries came in a sudden, what if I'm blank on stage? What if ... what if....
But a soft calming sound inside my head said: This is not your mission! This is HIS mission, so if He let you go through this, He will give you provision! So... anytime I'm afraid I'll remind myself to think about His mission and I repeat this verse:

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

(Philippians 4:8)

Changing the subject with my own name, I forced my brain not to worry and only repeat that verse again and again and try to think positive as told.




Then alongside with the crazyness and busyness, came up my cousin Ria suggesting: a weekend in Bali will be fun huh? I concur! It will be... so I look up Air Asia in case they have weekend promotion. And yeah they have! And more than I expected they have an event called Bali Beach Run. It has two route 10K and 5K Run for fun, so....in a second I register for it hahaha.... after the injury this will be my first running for a finisher medal ...yeah I'm not a professional runner but the feeling of finishing a race and receive that finisher medal will lift myself into the feeling of being a world championship hahahaha #lebay

So, from Princess Diaries to Translator to a crazy Runner while still managing all the works whilst my parents are away in China for a holiday. That's how my november look like!

Bring it on !

I'm sure with God as my power source, 
I'll always be an Energizer! 


Hahaha ^___^




PS: FYI, this is my 100th blog written! Yay!!


Komentar