Officially Tired

Slept at 12, woke up at 3am then heading to airport, queueing, boarding at 5 than took off 5.30. Arrived at Juanda 6.45am met Tacik and her father whose brought my other bag that I left at their house, THANKG GOD for them so I can just continue to jump on a Damri to Bungurasih.

Semaleman di jalan pastilah kebelet pipis, pergilah saya ke toilet umum favourite saya di Bungurasih. Kalo dari pintu masuk luruuusss sampe ke "waiting room" di ujung kiri ada WC umum yang sebelah kiri ada tulisan Toilet Wanita, si bapak yang jaga modelnya preman abis: rambut panjang pake ceplik di kuping dan berkumis tebal, tapi meski wajah Kapten Hook hatinya Hello Kitty banget!....so... Titipin tas ke si bapak, even my handbag!! I'm insanely just trust him out of kebelet pipis yang amat sangat.
WC nya si bapak ini emang gak bagus2 amat tapi bersih! that's the main thing, WC jongkok gitu tapi gak pesing dan si bapak selalu trustworthy enough kalo dititip2in barang sementara aku pipis, tapiiii biasanya kan aku bawa handbag selempang jadi biasanya handbag still with me, nah kali ini super special karena even my handbag I left it on mejanya si bapak.
Lega pipis, I took 2ribu bayar si bapak plus extra senyum tulus karena lega dan berterima kasih sungguhan karena all my belonging still complete, in the same exact position where I left it and no one dare to touch it. Si bapak memang trustworthy hehe.

Masuk dalam bus, too tired I knocked off after paying the ticket....sampe kira-kira di Saradan baru bangun. Not long Lompat keluar bis, percis di depan rumah, langsung di sambut pegawe laporan ini dan itu, handled  it all with a half-awake head and made some important phone calls, received some money then shower a hot hot shower, put on minyak putih soooo tempted to be back to sleep but responsibility call.....
Gowes to the other shop, duh.... antrian sales mengular, dan antrian pembeli juga dan all my cashier suddenly all resigned effective today... so...my assistant became a sudden single-fighter cashier Thank God I have her....then... handled all the salesman very quick, bayar-bayar semua, order-order dan usir semuanya .. lalu keluar buka kasir satunya dan.... sekarang I'm sitting in my office and officially tired. So... jadwal ngajar malam ini dengan sangat terpaksa, send multiple sms to my students: Hari ini libur yah nak ... Suppose not doing this but too bad I'm really out of my head. Exhausted.

Too many things happen during this 3 days off to Jakarta.
I cried at the airport! Last time i cried at airport was ... before I left Melbourne for good... but that day out of some farewell.... this time out of... exhaustion... the crying style of course different! *halah... nangis ajah pake gaya hahaha...

Yeah things just drive me crazy at the same time, but Thank God I'm crazier hahaha

the Story will be told as soon as I have the energy to type it, and hopefully I can type all those Conference amazing experiences and also some new friends and old friends I met.
But for the mean time, please just give me a hug and some kindness... need that a lot.
*inhale exhale*



Komentar