the Triple Anti Aging Serum

"encik umur berapa ? 23?"

Uhuyyyy this half-statement is an enlightment that nourished my soul in an instant *cieh #lebay
Bagaimana tidak? When you reach your 30 you'll feel the joyful feeling by people telling you that, happiness is that simple haha.
But then, you met with a  guy who catch your interest and his anti-aging serum is double formula from yours. So unimportant but somehow it does make me automatically think far away
    "if we're a couple and he looks younger than me that's not a good view!"

Women, not all, but women my type and several of us will agree with this.
We tend to fall for men who look maturer than us, look tanned- well at least not whiter than us, look stronger than us, and has the body-built bigger than our fat ability to dwell in our body-curve.
Since eventually, women's body will change and also gravity will pull any "hanging parts" down, but the ego of a woman will still require to be more stunning than the spouse, I mean... I love more when people say to my future husband "wow you have an awesome wife" compare to vice versa hihihihihihi #confession
Cheesy?...ooo well.. but that's the truth and I don't try to make it look good or sounds better, it's the naked truth that women are more "jealousy" creature than men.
Still remember when I wrote about chinese calligraphy how Jelaousy in chinese character written? 嫉妒 (JiDu) they have both Nu-part which means woman, coincidence? Hell no! Our anchestor knew better hahaha.

So when last time I met the-doubled-serum Mr. X, I don't even call him with any prefix like the chinese always does with that "koko" calling. But simply say "Hey! your name is...xxx... right?" and then recently introduced to Mr. Q a 40s who look so.. my age! Gile abis dah ... He hold the record of triple-anti-aging-serum and instantly after knowing his age I laughed a loud laugh then tell him the reason and glad he said: "see it in positive view, at least I'm your age and not younger than you!" Bingo! I like the fact that he has brain and the word just presented his good-self-esteem, a nice point but... let's see with the loooooong distance not so many will "betah" enough to get to know me hohoho.

And, why you see me writing blog again in working hours? Because the position for the cashier filled and I can work behind my desk again sneaking a minute to write this down to celebrate it haha

Have a good Thursday people!
Whatever your age is... a joyful and grateful life will definitely beat that triple-anti-aging gene!
So... be happy! it's a beautiful day hey!!


Komentar