Don't know much

Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the French I took

But I do know that I love you
And I know that if you love me, too
What a wonderful world this would be

Don't know much about geography
Don't know much trigonometry
Don't know much about algebra
Don't know what a slide rule is for


Suddenly my iTunes played this Song, titled Wonderful World my version is Otis Redding's, the original is Sam Cooke's. 
Quoted just few words from the song, and recalled what once I heard from Ps. Jeffrey Rachmat about Excellence. 

How you expect to managed an exceptional quality if you don't know much about anything??

Not that I knew everything, we all still learning everyday every minute every second, but what is bothering me is people who satisfied enough of the condition they're into now and never have any eagerness to learn!
Moreover, if that person said: "hahaha you learn all that for what? you live far away in Caruban you won't use it!" #curcol
This words I heard long time ago, and guess what ? She's wrong! haha

Any learning, any knowledge, any information will be useful for sure. Whether for work or just simply for friendship, yeah... whose on earth love to talk to someone who don't know about anything? (yang jawabannya selalu: "tauk ah gelap?" )

Not that all study will be applicable, but for sure it's more fun if you know much.

While I wrote this blog, a friend of mine Corolina ask me about my blood type.
me: A+ why?
C: Blood type A+: Always following the rule
me: haha... not me
C: Always On Time
me: wahahhahaa... I'm trying to be on time, but mostly I didn't make it *ooops* 
C: a thinker and hard worker
me: hmmmm.... I'm kinda a thinker but I'm a slow thinker (alias lemot haha).... Hard worker...hmmm if I can brag: I am! *though not really in all things and all times hahahaha*
C: Diligent earning money you are!
me: wahahahhahaa... what else about Blood A?
C: they tend to think anything by themselves, then stressed themselves out (bahasanya dia: Apa2 dipikirin... diempet dewe.. akhire stress2 dewe *memang bahasa Jawa lebih mantap , gak bisa translating it correctly hahaha)
me: errrr.... this time Definitely not me!
C: The hospital maybe wrong about your blood type! re-check it!
me: hahahahahha.... I donate regularly, Red Cross won't be wrong that many times  =p hahahaha

A short little chit chat, but surely, Coro is one well-informed buddy. You bet, she was the top-ranked student back in high school, and I bet she loves to learn too that's why talking to her is always fun. We can talk from economic, gold prices, down to blood type personality or just random talking about boys haha. 

*before getting too long let me just quote some : 

Learn! and you'll never conscience-stricken! -Aniex ^_^

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” 
― Dr. SeussI Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

“It is not that I'm so smart. But I stay with the questions much longer.” 
― Albert Einstein

So...Let's Learn!

Komentar