Friends: Gifts from God wrapped in human body sealed with love


Read the news about Ami Winehouse around Twitter timeline last night made me wondering about... Wewwww... 27 y.o!! Sad to say... that's younger than meeeee!!! (ouchht) x_x ... and she found dead alone in her place? what the??

Yeah, sometime in life we will arrive in a stage where desperation and trouble seem so big and impossible to handle it. Even Jesus Himself said so: "In this world you will have trouble"...however...note the verse He said after that: "But take heart! I have overcome the world." Yayyyyy!!.... He said these so that we may have peace and live life to the fullest with Him (Himself) as our best friend. 
Yup! That's for sure! But, though Jesus is our best friend, we (at least for my-term) also need relationships with fellow believers, families, and friends to help us survive in this life.
When life gets difficult and seemed frazzled, comforting each other, staying close to friends, found a-listening-ear, crying on somebody's shoulder, edify one another or even just text-messaging to friends will work to help me to get through things. And at this very moment, I just wanna say my huge gratitude to have bunch of friends and families around me, who did all they could to comfort, encourage or just be there!
Big THANK YOU for all of you! Yeah all of you! Through all this 28 years of life's journey, all individuals which arranged by God to meet me, know me, and be around me! I'm blessed to have you all!

I'll try to mention some value from few of these fabulous people...values that catch a bite in my heart which will last forever :) (not that I don't appreciate the other...it's just me-the-short-memory-person...trying to remembering each of the memory..and...ssstttt that's not easy! yeah human in nature will remember the bad-issue easier than the good right? hahaha...so... I'm only a human...just let me try!)

Jessica Siswantoro (aka Mrs.Yamada): wohoooo... yeah..this young lady taught me a lot about trust and understanding. We didn't spend much time together, we just spent 3 years in the same class in junior-high plus a year in senior-high, and after that we always living apart (ocean apart!) We don't know much about each other's hobbies, fave-colors, things-to-like or don't like; but somehow we trust and understand each other yet still keep in touch from a far! When I said wrong words or move bad-body-language/gestures... she said that in her mind she always will think: "Aniex won't do this!" and most of the time that's right! I was silly enough to make lots of mistakes with words and gestures, but that's not what I really mean...and surely not my intention to hurt anyone... and she got that! Awesome understanding huh?! A privilege to have u! *hug*

Sigit Siswanto (aka PakNar): Another longest friend in my list, always very supportive and open minded. You can talk to him just like you talk to a girlfriend! Apparently u can talk to him everything! Though we got lots of different point of view about religious things or even just some life-principles; the different sight of him will surely add the variety. And this gentleman will never doubt to offer himself to pick u up from bus station or from anywhere, and will extra advise you not to often treating too-hard-to-yourself ..such as every time I ride a bus alone to Sby...he will definitely worry and "geleng-geleng kepala"! hohoho ...Through him somehow I learned that different point of view won't be problem, you just need one thing calls CARE! (PS: and because I care too so I'm not tired to say: Divorce that Marlboro!! :P ) hoho THANKS bro!

Febry Listyani Dewi (aka cece Bibi): First time I live far from home, and staying alone in a room in high-school boarding house. One day, suddenly she ask to join me in my room and being my roommate! Yay! She is the very first roommate I have, and she can see every single of my daily normal life (and flaws for sure)...but yet... she still love me and always saying good things about me! She even believes in me more than I believe in myself! Bayangkan kalau tidurku yang pecicilan tapi dibilang lovely! Tingkah urakan dibilang cute! Gimana gak bahagia punya cece kost sepertinya? She taught me to see everything and anything beautifully, even the-not-so-good will still be good haha! So next time if u curious about me and my real-daily behaviour... ask her! hahaha Thank God for having you ceceeee!

Herlina Wijaya (HW): HaWeeee... yoyoyo... My front-door-neighbor in "kost SimBor36" ..very simple, always talk frankly straight to the point (yg kadang terkesan sinis), but yet will still offer you some "abon" if you don't have anything to eat! haha... And after all those years, I admire even more of her is her Never-Give-Up-Spirit! Whatever happen, she will surely fight for it and yet never show her own feeling or emotion or condition to public-display. She will (dengan sinis) said: "Makan muluuu katanya dietttt!!" to encourage and remind me of my diet...but...When I feel really bad after having a small bowl of "babi kecap" she will simply said: Oh life is short enjoy it! hahaha.. A unique one! She taught me more about simplicity and fighting life's obstacles. Adore you sis!

Gita Rosalin: Know her first time in...mobil antar jemput! ha! She is nice and friendly to me who was very new just-moved-student there @Petra. We never been in the same class and didn't interact a lot each other out from mobil-antar-jemput! So... most of our conversation and memories were inside a car! But.. we never out of topic to talk, and she's one of brightest and smart young woman I knew (and very hard working too!) She is always be the one that encourage me to stay different, and never compromising anything. I've learned a lot about friendliness to strangers from her! (bayangkan kalo dirimu tidak menyapaku yang notabene murid baru pindah tanpa temen satu pun! Awww maybe I won't be this talkative-I said maybe- hohohoho) Glad to have you around through all this time!

Lilya Soesanti: Ah yeahhh.. this is my "atom-ing" friend! hahaha... remembering our time together riding becak to pasar Atom then do some little shopping and absolutely eating! hohoho... She is a friend that (although) I don't really like her hubby (and I said it frankly first time I met him x_x my bad) but she has a very open minded and never push me to like him anyway hahahaha.... And through times, we grew together comfort each other and pray together... and wowwww our prayer answered by the born of Timothy! yay! God has been so marvelous on us right li? Learned a lot about open-minded from this young mommy, she accept any critics but still love me just the way I am. #grateful!

Venny Loka: Knew her shortly in a Bible Study @ Clayton, then found out the amazing-fact that she is actually my long-lost cousin! She is the fastest-to-type person I knew so far! The way she talk, type, work...anything is fast! Her simplicity and "kagak ada jaim-jaimnya blasssss" will surely made you comfortable around her. She taught me about simplicity (dari cara ngomong yang pretty straight-forward..apa adanya gak pake banyak trik dan berbelit-belit, she will definitely say just Yes or No {so Biblical huh? hohoho}, cara berpakaian juga apa adanya, kalo lagi emosi juga marah ajah apa adanya hehehe...pokoknya apa adanya buanget!)... absolute hard working...discipline and also about obedience in paying tithe. Millions gratitude to God who arranged our meeting back then in Melb! Love u sis!


Willy Soneville: Ohhh... this man was the best-neighbor-nominated-friend! hahaha.... yeah.. we live not really 'next-door'  (but yet still inside Box Hill) and though he may seem ignorant sometime, but surely he was the one who always willingly to take you to the nearest doctor once you got sick and no one around! Always appreciate those bro! He even will bought you a pack of Ferrero Rocher and give it just to made you happy! all just because you're single on Valentine Days and got no chocolate! hahaha

Okto Hermawan: this is the "other guy" :p hahahaha... the other Indonesian-neighbor in Box Hill. We are very different by nature. He is Muslim, I'm Christian. He is native Indonesian (jowonya asliiii lohhh) and I'm chinese-indo. Our background (frankly said) isn't very "co-operative" to each other by history, but how wonderful a friendship can be, he is inside my good-friend list who will always care and we grew together in unity out of diversity. To make friend with this Mr.good-guy will made u feel the beautiful of real "bhinneka tunggal ika"! Saling menghargai, tulus apa adanya, dan kalo waktunya puasa.. we try to encourage him untuk bertahannnn (Magrib nya melbourne lamaaaa soalnya hahahhaa) Learned a lot about not-stereotyping-people from this guy, glad to have you coloring my friend list!!!

Willy and Okto were the only "Indonesian-family" whose there on my graduation night and even treat me a graduation-celebration meal @ Vlados! They also the one who let me "see" anything about night-life in melbourne! hahahaha... They took me to all those not-so-good places (striptease, men's club.. u name it!) just to make me experience all sides of melbourne before I left so I won't have any regret of not doing those crazy things in my youth! hahahaha



To be continued.... 

Komentar