Friends: Gifts from God wrapped in human body sealed with love (part 2)

... Time flies ... Seasons change... I will old, so will you... but our friendship stays long and true....

Cindy Sze (Sze Wa Yuan):  This lady taught me a lot about what a mature-woman-should-be! Yeah... we knew each other then believe in each other that much in just a month!! Moreover, we decided to move in together as a roommate! Within a month? Wow....looks like I really get close to people too quick? hahaha... I guess we're far beyond those blind-love-birds hahaha!
The first feeling from meeting her is: This woman is nice and friendly and looks VERY neat!!!! And it's turn up that all my feeling about her was right! Bingo! She is very neat and clean-and-healty-lover. She cook and teach me to cook healthy yet yummy foods. She loves to drink-soup prior meals, which actually is a good habit. She is a well-planned and very organized business woman. And later on I knew that she owned one clothing-factory back there in China! Aha! No wonder she always looks fabulously neat hohoho... ^^ But, one thing for sure, you won't notice that she is actually a "big-boss" back there home, since she got those values of modesty, VERY-LOW-profile, huge humility and simplicity in her words, in her deeds...apparently in everything! Learn a lot from her about simplicity, a-never-give-up spirit, self-confidence, elegancy, tidiness (yeahhhh she is the one that influenced a-young-and-careless-plus-messy-me to be neat and tidy) ...And the wonderful thing about being her roommate.... she never tell me (nor complain) about what to do to meet her-high-standart of tidiness! ...So ... when I made a mess and she didn't like it...she will just clean it up for me, quietly and while I wasn't there! And that actually hit me hard on the head !!! she did that cheerfully over and over again until you-really-repent from that "messy-sin"!  She always walk the talk, even trust me enough to over me a job in her company while I was jobless after college. She is one in a million friend and a sister! Loveeeee you!

May Jung (Jung Mi Kyung) : A beautiful and very kind-hearted Korean Lady indeed! The best-hospitality-award will just go to her! She cook yummy Korean food (especially ChapChae, Galbi and those DaBooKii) Platinum!!! hohoho.... Her warm sincere smile will surely color your atmosphere. She will definitely care enough to shout in front of your face (even hit your back) because you did something silly enough that won't add any benefit for yourself! She will brought u to a shop on your birthday and let you choose what you want/need things and she will buy it for you as a birthday gift! (that's actually a clever idea! hahaha) Being a true friend isn't easy, but Onni...you've shown how to be REAL!! The way you always shouting that you miss me.... and willingly listen to all my chit-chat on phone in midnight time! (Sorry that I always forgot our time-differences x_x) Thank You for showing me your big bunch of love as a friend... alwayssss LOVEEEE youuu onniiiiii

Sinh Ho (Ho Va Sinh): *whisper...did I spell your name right?* My bad... I always somehow misspelled your name...I don't know why but this Sinh or Sihn ALWAYS bothering me every time I wrote your name!! Thanks to FB for name-checking hohoho...But yet...you never took it as a big deal...Grateful for that!....
About this young man.... he was a talkative one, a smart-jackass :P and always look at me with the look that say "what stupid things that this silly girl mess up with this time?!" hahahaha.... That slanted eyes who somehow will make u feel sorry every time u did something wrong... but yet... he will just smile in the end and say .."stupid"thats all! hahahaha..... (Remember when I misunderstood about the "breakfast for two days" in TianJin! OMG... after all those years we didn't meet and I did the same kind of thing! ooops my flaws!) ... but somehow he will just treat u as friend just the way you are!
Yeah he will definitely complaint or grumbling, but he never leaving! He's the one who always wish me to have lots of boyfriends! hahaha....that wishes never came true though :P
Learn a lot from him about treating others sincerely just the way they are! Good or bad! Yea...I may make lots of silly things and he will never like it; he always say to me "stupid"; but then he will definitely smile after saying it, and that curve of smile explain more that he never actually mean it. He always believe in me more than I believe in myself! He always has a good view about me, and that I deserve the best. He will definitely wish me all the best in this universe, and even on his wedding night, he said that: "Lusiana, make sure you'll find someone that love you more than you love him! But, No Rush, it will come naturally!" --Do u know I cried after you leave! yeah... that sincerity you've shown on that good-wishes really a blessing! Thank God to have a wonderful friend like you!


Andri Wijaya: We grew in the same hometown Caruban, but yet... get close to him just recently after he got married and back to town. He is a good friend and brother in Christ, always supporting. Dan juga yang paling sering mewanti-wantiku untuk not-rushing-about-marriage! hihihihi.... Yeah, when the world around you say that you're too-picky, he will just smiling and said: "nok this whole town kayaknya gak ada deh yang "sepadan" ama standart mu! Mangkanya kalo kamu nemunya lamaan ya maklum ajah, soalnya you always upgrading." WOW! bikin kepala gedhe bangettt kan kata2nya! hahaha... Tapi... somehow, if I shown my stubbornness over a thing, he will definitely just say: "halah ngaku ajah loe yang ngeyelan!" Learn from him about: Affirmation and critics in the right time! and also equal position of "ear+mouth" (yup, he will definitely be your ear in trouble but then a mouth to rebuke in stubborn-day! yet...he never doubt to let me be the ear+mouth too for him in time its needed) thats why I called it equal-friendship... Thanks bro!

Rivanna Tedjokusuma (Tacik): Ahhhhh... we spent times in same high school, and even have the same friends, but yet...we knew each other just few years ago...because of "ketinggalan pesawat bareng!" hahahahaha... I guess this is what they said: "Jodoh gak lari kemana!" hahahaa ...
She is a dear lovely friend guarantee! (even her mom is too!!) She will surely and always willing to do anything for the goodness of you! She is a friend who will not just crying together with you, but laughing together and really feel happy for you without any jealousy moreover, sincerely, her eyes will tell you that she is happy because you are happy! She is one in a billion! A lovely chat-friend, and always "renyah" in all her words. Though some time we will have different opinion about things-to-do, and even though she doesn't agree with your decision (because she is thinking about you and don't want you got hurt or being dis-respected by others).. but if it's your call...and because u do this for the right thing.... she will support you and even drive you there in the mid of night and give u company! In times you can't help it and when you cry badly, she will just give her shoulder and singing plus tell a joke for you just to make you feel better. I did lots of silly things... but she always see the best of it and always let me and cheer me to make it up,... so ...I'm sure that I won't do the same mistake. (Actually, we got something in common in making mistakes! but... that's what make being with her is never boring! hahaha... two trouble maker joining in one, what else do u expect! hohoho....) But we got another thing in common too... kalo urusan cari duit + kerja... oh yeah... we surely rajin banget hahahaha... jadi kalo maen ama nih cewek... we'll surely go through places, pasar lah, gudang cengkeh lah, pelabuhan...you name it!...and see things yang bisa untuk cari duit! A productive friendship!! But... kalo udah waktunya having fun.... o yeah... name it... we surely dress-our-fun-self and stay up play-harder :) hohohoho
She is always encouraging and treat me as a "precious diamond hidden in the jungle of Caruban!" We did silly things together, share every thought...share everything! even kentut juga udah kagak sungkan2 lagi kayaknya hahahahaha.... But surely she is a Great friend! LOVEEEEE youuuu tacikkkkkkkkk



Stanley Savio: Ahhhh.. this is the guy who has been there in my BBM contact list for a while, but we never talk! until.... one day Jess mentioned his name on her guest-list! hahaha.... and then found out that actually we're from the same high-school halah --" He is a deep thinker, loves to watch-people, second-busiest-person in my list, precise and matching lover (yup! he will even thinking about the-matching-color of his samsonite! Ha!) He has a firm principles about life and strong confidence in his own ways of thinking (kalo bahasa kerennya, kuat pendiriannyah)... he is a very cool guy (sampe-sampe tampangnya entah kenapa somehow kasih feeling "kemlinthi"  hihihihi ^0^v Peaceeeee...) But one thing for sure, He always will tell you honestly what his opinion about things, and even give u best suggestion and different point of view in such ways to support you and encourage you to be the best of yourself anytime anywhere. Affirmation words and word of "yes, you did the right thing" will surely flow from his mouth any time you-really-do the right thing; but criticism and advices also definitely slap you anytime you do some not-really-good one or some-not-properly one! (and believe me, his view is good about things! And his talent of criticism just like that Simon Cowell in American Idol! pedas tapi benar hahaha)
"Good friends will always support you in everything you do, but Best friend will support you if you do the right thing!" This quote of him, just stick in my head first time he said it! You know why?...because...in this days of 'fake'.... being a real friend is surely a hard job ... but Thank You for showing me your true color and letting me to show my own color of being always happy and smile! You happy, I'm happy! hohohoho ^^ Thankiiieeeee

Alexander Rusli: Another great buddy I knew because of Jess' wedding! Very humorous and always upgrading his life. The one who never fear to admit some-black-side of himself, but yet he never give up to fight for a better quality. (apaan kalimat kita ... a jackass believer?? hahahha) His kindness and care are proven through all the conversation we had, and he taught me a lot about family lifes. You will definitely enjoy every little chat he typed, and you will never hesitate to BBM him anytime because he surely will take attention about it (meskipun kadang kagak langsung karena busy, kadang langsung dibalas, kadang beberapa hari kemudian, kadang sampe akunya udah lupa hahaha...but always replying! and never give up to ask dan pastinya membahas curcol-yg-sudah-tertelan-kembali, till you really feel relieved about that problem! leganya beneran deh!) And one favourite quotation of him (kalo pas lagi sad or complaining mode) which I like the most: "Inget niex... diatasnya mature itu bosok!! And dr kacamataku (i prefer oakley) kamu mature ...Soal nangis an komplen krn kamu masih terdiri dr daging....Kalo terdiri dr tepung dan gula merah namanya klepon!Bawa senyum itu niex! gak banyak yg dikasih gift kayak kamu!"  See.... he will surely turn your complaint become a laugh!! hohohoho I heart this-version-of-youuu broooo! He is a good young-father-model, though he never admit that, but in my point of view, he is! The good father and husband indeed! I believe somehow that quality will shine by itself without you admitting it ;) Learn a lot from him: Sincerity of a friendship, and how communication is matter most....and how big-hearted a real-men have inside which reflected from all those little things they did! Cherish you bro!!


Andre Hermanto (黄正强): Well well well... this young and talented famous drummer, that will surely appreciate every little thing you got, good or bad. He will never tired in reminding you by saying: "It's a gift you know!" Yup.. he always sees things from the good-point-of-view, always positive! Let's say, we knew not long, but every time you talk to him, he will just simply impart all those goodness that flow out of himself through all the advices, wisdom, and thought. Sincere brotherhood in Christ will surely driven out from him. A humble heart in every thought and sentences. He never hesitate to help any one, and never stereo-typing people. Always encouraging and give you big Amen for whatever dreams you foretold him :D hohoho.... and the best part of him (and also best part of his-girl Yolanda Setiawan).... is...their sincere friendliness! Absurd! Though our friendship, still very young and far away over cities... but I'm surely very grateful to have you both in my list ;)

Naryanton a.k.a. Awix Lie (李键伟) : (did I spell your name right? Been loooongggg time  gak liat nama aslimu dipajang2 bahkan di FB juga Awix..piye tohhh ...so..sorry ye kalo ada salah2nye) ...Know this guy since...1997! Yeah, he used to come to our "kost-36" ngapelin si jacqui, but then dunno when, we suddenly just know each other. We didn't talk much back then, even now too! Since we don't have much in common or  same point of view. However, he is one person who can taste and appreciate the sincerity and the diversity of every personality, then feel the beauty of it! Ingettttt bangetttt pas tiba2 gua dibuang merantau ke China and yet you sent a letter also attached your picture! (dan fotomu telanjang dada pisan! wakakaka!) entah apaaa maksud sampeyan waktu itu... but that letter and picture surely made me laugh and feel happy! Ternyata masih ada yang ingat diriku yang dibuang that's the message I got! hohohoho.... (kayaknya foto loe masih ada somewhere di album lama, ntar gua cari dolo kalo nemu gua upload ye xixixi) Then time rolls we still didn't talk much... but he always be the one who remember my original birth-date..and once in a while he will be the first to call or sms to wish me a happy bday, that's the sweetness of you bro! He also the one yang masih bisa betah ajah ama bawelnya diriku yang setiap ngobrol selaluuuuu ungkit2 ttg "Jangan ngerokok! Sakit itu tuh gara2 rokok pasti! Kena asep loe makanya gitu!" etc... hihihihi.... he knew I'm BAWEL...but he still there! That's another quality of yours which I appreciate, u still see "bawel-ness" as beautiful-complexity hahahaha .....My fave quote from him: "God loves complexity!" Yup...we're so different, so what? Moreoever he said: "km emang teman paling jarang ngobrol tapi tetep perhatian, and I know u do (perhatian)!" That word caught my attention (serius gua terharu boook #edisilebay) and made me learn more about the beauty in diversity! We don't need to talk a lot... just some sincere how are you? how do u do? and pour some real care; Then people will know it for sure whether it's come from the heart or not, right bro? PS:Ahhh... pengin ke Vietnammmm...loe jangan pulang dolo ye... tunggu aniex kesono (biar bisa nginap gratis xixixi)... For all those 14 years! and all the years ahead, I THANK YOU for being one of dear friend! ;)



...to be continued......

Komentar