When Marvel wouldn't cast you as Thor...

“If I could look like that guy who played Thor, I would be happy.”

I was thinking only woman despreately loosing weight in every second, untill I hear that sentence.
Some men share the same struggle!

But...don't get me wrong, I'm loosing weight and watching what my mouth been eating for my own healthy reason, not because of other people ask me to do it (well.. some friends encouraging me, no-forcing) neither I has body hatred. We are very special dear, out of all creations, God only form us-human with His own hands not just speak-it-out like other creations. We're made on the last day of creation-week, which mean we are His masterpiece! Just like every designer will show his/her super special signature design in the very last row, that's how God put us to be the "top" of all His creations.

When Marvel wouldn't cast you as Thor...though you already trying super hard to diet and body-building,... it's okay!
Cast as Hulk instead, it seem easier #oops

The better statement maybe: Yeah I would be happy if I look like that guy who played Thor, but even I look like Jocker, my happiness doesn't rely on that, agree?

What is with look like Thor? You want women cannot turn their head off you because you're too sexy?
Or maybe you want to get laid easier?...


I've been trying to loose some weight these days, though actually my weight count normal in BMI scale, but some of my favourite shorts can't fit in and I don't really like the big-double-chin-face I meet in the mirror every day.
But, loosing weight while you staying at home with a cooking mom (a very good one) is quite some darn hard challenges. "Okay I will skip dinner tonight!" Then walking home just to find out mama cooked beautiful pork belly and said: "Eat eat!" you'll just easily cancel the diet commitment in order to keep the smiling happy mama knowing that you eat eagerly her cooking and shout "Enaaaakkkkkk!" (=yummy)

4 months going and I only lost 0.9kilos!!! Some people will laugh at me, but hey.. at least I'm loosing some! :P

So what's my reason?

If you look at my Lily Slim-Weight Loss at the bottom of this blog, you'll see the words:
"Healthier, Happier, Sexier...and hopefully slimmer"

Yeah the main purpose is to get a healthier me!
Why? Because I'm not born as supergirl, nowadays some friends might call me as "Energizer", but that's not originally I've born with. I used to have weak body, easily faint, short breath and many headaches. However, when I start jogging, walking and running (though my breath still can't catch up to run all the way) but I am healthier! Less headaches, even less hair-fall!

Happier, doesn't mean that I rely on my weight to be happy but... oh yeah... when you are healthier, you can do more compare when your head feel like carrying one ton load right? Achieving more for sure creates happier me.

Sexier,  I look at the mirror and I like what I see: curvy me! I'm not as sexy as Scarlett Johansson YET (remember this! I might one day... with God's help and faith-bigger than mustard seed hohoho), but I'm healthy and... buxom #eh... and that actually bring satisfaction.

Slimmer.... still pending for this goal, but hopefully before Christmas I can cut 4kilos off.... I can hear some laughter now... well... I do really trying my best to fight all those beautiful good foods! So cheer me up instead! ^_^



All of the reasons, still... don't forget that even Thor himself make big huge commitment and hard work to look like ...Thor! So if you want the built, do you want the "hard work"?

Just like me struggling to loose weight and fight slower-metabolism, are you really willing to shut your mouth for foods, eat less, discipline to wake up early and exercise?



Let's give thanks in any circumstances!
Even when Marvel wouldn't cast you as Thor, you are still one in a million! ;)


“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb .… Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” (Psalm 139:13, 16 NIV)


**It's been ages since my last blog in English... So forgive the short-vocabularies, and bad grammar as always hahaha....I should write in English once in awhile otherwise my english will turn into Javenglish (Javanese-English)*oucht *wish not*



Komentar