"Please make me sleep just like Lusi do" - Daniel Gable

When we talk about trip a long long trip we all are very excited to the next trip we will ride .... The Gables will go back America for Christmas and I will turn 30 in Tokyo !! So we decided to have
early Christmas dinner in Madiun, some ice cream goreng after it then Teh Tarik Cak'e as a closure .... The night was fun! We all excited! The Gables excited about spending the Christmas with their family in a real American tradition... While me excited for the next trip to Japan ... Then suddenly out of nowhere we talked about how long the trip gonna be and how hard for Daniel to sleep on the way ... But then suddenly he said ... Before I used to pray God please make me sleep... But I have no idea what kind of sleep I want until I saw u sleeping Lusi! In a bumpy jumpy hot bus to Pacitan yet u still sleep so sound! Now when I pray I can say: please make me sleep like Lusi do! Hahaha
It's as simple as about sleeping, but sometime we all like that: I want this I want that but yet we have no idea exactly what kind of we really want... We make excuse by saying ooohh You are God u know better than me... That's true! But if I imagine myself had a son that want something and excitedly saying: I want ta bike mommy! I want the bike in red color and has fancy look blablabla , I will be happier because my son knows what he wants and what he ask and confidently believe that I can give it to him ..... Trying to understand God's feeling from this own imagination .... I knock my self yeah... I don't want to be forever silly... To always sing : JalanMu tak terselamiiiiii .... Hihihihi ... If we try to have relationship with God... I'm sure He will give the understanding to know Him more.... So ... If now Daniel has me as reference in sleeping during long trip.... I will say: God please give me a husband just like Jeffrey Rachmat ! Hahaha ;) night!

Komentar