Life is just too short to be filled with misunderstanding!

Several years back, I lost my beloved legal father near to Christmas ...
He just gone forever, leaving us all in a great lost ...
Leaving me with this last name Susanto and fatherless title ...
Though he is just an adopted father, Daipak has been a great "papa"

When I was jobless , he was the one that fetch me everywhere for interviews.
When I was on holiday in Jakarta, enjoying my "mbangkong" days there, he still regularly knocking my door and shout: Niexxxxx ini bubur ayammm! Or niexxxxx ini Mie Ayam !!!
To be honest, Daipak bukan orang yang super duper baek dan tanpa cacat..
He lied several times, he mismanaged his own money for wrong reason sometimes, he bluffing some other times..... But... Out of all those that might seem bad. I do love him a lot!
 Daipak is someone who ALWAYS believe in me better than I believe in myself...
He always spare his time ANY time I visited Jakarta... Took me anywhere I want, and did lots lots of eating here and there in Ibu Kota. He is a great tough guy too! He survived in many wayssss in that big cities ...
Lots of ideas, funny jokes, friendly attitude to everyone! He taught me a lot about social life survival!
He is a person in which we all losing and missing! Jakarta won't be that fun anymore without him...

I cried three days in a row when I broke up with my first boyfriend .but that's it... No more re-crying... .. While i do crying anytime I missed Daipak ... That's an ugly comparison but that's what came up into my mind this time ....

... From that lost I learned one big lesson:
       if u do love a person, or even just like a person or simply adore and enjoying to talk or to be with a person ... How annoying they might be.... NEVER ever give up to stay around ! 
And to keep "ndusel2" to keep in touch... To still believe in a person's heart is something I need to grow in my everyday life, don't let misunderstanding break the moment... Because once someone gone forever .... He just gone and never able to laugh together, fight, or just simply hang out ....

Treasure the time, good or bad

Treasure the person!

Komentar