Degdegser ngeri ngeri nikmat

Well ... 2012 has been so busy year, tahun kerja kerja kerja! Which end up of me being more ignorant *oucht*
I used to have more time to "toel2" menyapa kiri kanan just to say hello or chit chat n keep in touch but this year oh nooooo ... Less poking my friends yg berakibat I don't know that one of my friend went to psikiater gara2 depresi! Feel sooooooo terribly bad about it but well.... Alex pas toel2 informing that his baby girl just born n suruh k Bali maen2 .... I said Thanks Pak u did inform me! I've been too busy sampe ignorant, he laugh n said its just temporary niex you'll be back in your expertise of toel2 as soon as I get everything in control... Well this nearly 2013 and I'm half way only but thank God it's improving little by little...
Then many of the contacts gone.... I don't realize it until I want to talk eh dicari ga Ada .... Barusan tadi Ada supplier yg ngeluh bbku ilang pisan... Wes timbang mumet I did something I usually wouldn't do: posting my bb pin into FB dan busettttt ternyata lumayan banyak loh! And it's sooooo random sampe bingung. ... Well entahlah ....tapi thanks to FB! One post n the lost friends adding me back in an instant!
This year end juga diwarnai dengan penyakit... Most of the bbm status pada Muka Ijo, Willy's grandma passed away n I'm in the condition of cant maysong untunglah he is willy who knows me so well that I do sincerely send my deepest sympathy. Then we had a little chit chat yg aku ga sengaja ketemu istri nya pas kapan Hari k sby, lalu ttg kelahiran bayinya yg 2 Minggu lagi dan aku ngomong nyeplos ajah: wahhhh jangan2 nanti bayinya lahir pas bday ku Pak? Wahhh semoga yah nanti kalo cewek pasti cantik dan pintar sepertikuuuu (biasa lebay mode) kalo cowok ganteng juga pasti dan tetep pintar sepertikuuuu ... Hahaha Surprisingly... Willy said: Amen Lus! Dan juga cinta Tuhan sepertimu!
I'm melted! Flattered whatsoever it is.... Mbrebes! Padahal kan I said that in lebay narcism but yet dia mengamenkan it's sesuatuuuuu banget! Thank God ternyata orang yg kenal aku selama willy masih mau kalo anaknya mirip saya! Padahal he knew it all my bad down n lazy me bwahaha .... When we were neighbour in Box Hill malah I went to Gentleman clubs n striptease ya ama willy ikih hahaha
Then the conversation continued to: kapan kau k jepang ? 2 weeks lagih... Wah sounds our two weeks are all Sesuatu banget yah Pak! My recovery prediction juga two weeks+ trip to Japan + your baby due date!
Aku deg2an ini! Mau pergi tapi injured!
W: ikut Tuhan memang degdegser yah Lus! But at the moment pasti bisa! me: iyaaaaaaaaaa ngeri ngeri nikmat ngebayangin kalo I will backpacking carrying bag that bigger than me after this!
Tapi Tuhan pasti mau "showing something that I can go only by His favor n grace not by my own power! He never let me down.
W: He never let down anyone ;) you can make it!
Amen!
Yup that's how my God work! He let this happen for an extraordinary experience ! Like He always does! Never of His plan is just a common plan... After the passed out accident .. My mom n dad rada2 ngeman2 diriku... Ga boleh terlalu capek kerja ...suruh Diantar jemput kalo ke toko
... And mau dibeliin sepeda baru yayyyyy! Hihihi
The feet still hurt but my heart is rejoicing! I love when God turn mourn into dancing! So.,. I'm eagerly waiting what's His plan for my trip to Japan! It must be something out of my mind which only lead to bring Him glory! Have Your way Lord! I'm Yours! Do as You wish and Show off please! I loveeeee when You do show off hahaha
Muachhhh :*

Komentar