Favor : when we receive something in surprise that you actually don't deserve it

Landed from a short trip from Jakarta in juanda Surabaya then dragging my big size luggage myself to the bus stop for Eka patas. Everyone watch me since I'm the only one woman with slanted eyes and huge baggage but didn't ask porter to carry my baggage, soalnya kupikir lah masih bisa kutarik sendiri ngapain pake porter...(pelit? Hihihi I would prefer to say hemat) then not too long came 2 big men with a porter carrying their baggage which smaller than mine! And they need to pay 10ribu for that hmmmm padahal badan nya gedhe gituh hehehe
Then suddenly the bus we waiting for arrive! Kondektur "ground staff" yang bertugas tiba2 teriak: Cik Cik sini ... Aku maju trus disuruh tunggu didepan sendiri biar dapet tempat duduk di depan. Dan ternyata orang2 itu berebut untuk masuk bus biar dapet duduk depan while me dengan bantuan bapak bisa duduk enak ga pake rebutan.. This is Favor!! 
I suddenly remember the word bible said about Joseph, he found favor in the eyes of God and man.... So this must be how Joseph feel that time! thankful! Grateful to experience this and then karena my baggage is huge ditaruh d bagasi bus bawah dibantu in si Pak kondektur .. Berasa dibantu when I pay the fee I said: kembaliannya buat bapak ajah... Eh he said: jangan non ini Ada kembaliannya tapi cuman 2ribu. Kurang seribu I said ya udah Pak. Si bapak ketawa: sah ya non! Hihihi I like this man! May God bless him abundantly ! Duit kecil ajah harusnya dia bisa nerima ajah buat kantong sendiri but he doesn't even receive my "tips" and do the service very good indeed ... I know this land still has lots of kindhearted people... May Indonesia change to be better in any part and the people grow in integrity ! Amen! Well the topic run too far hahaha anyway I just feel too grateful because of all the kindness of everyone! I'm sure God will bless you all in return more than you've done to me ! ^_^

Komentar