Don't try to understand women!

Yesterday, I got a fever in a sudden.
It's been forever since last time I got a real fever like this....no significant symptoms appear its just happened. 
Confused and tired decided to have a bed rest day off, sleeping half day, woke up watched series then sleep again.... The fever gone with panadol help, including the headache thanks to that drug I slept so sound! 
Woke up like always, go to work with good feeling, then in a sudden a stomach  cram striking ! Suakiiitttt nyaaaaa .... Thank God it's busy Monday so I don't really have time to spoiling myself to rest because of the cram... Until like noon that the "flowing feeling" inside .... Aha! Akhirnya datang juga! It's the monthly special guest... The Period! 

30 years of age, I had quite a variety of PMS. From headache to nausea ... Stomach cram to backache .... Moody to grumpy... High appetite to dehydration ... But never a fever ... So this time the list go longer .... A fever join the pms group ! Should I say yay?! 
Haha well ... Recall about how frustrated I was yesterday to wonder what did I do ??? kok bisa bisanya mendadak badan Panas ???!!! Ternyataaaaa it's part of the gang. 
Woman is unique definitely! Even the PMS is so creative! Every month and every one has different symptom, it may repeated or not but still unique. 
God created woman as His final creation, His masterpiece if I can brag of hehe
Yeah bener kan biasanya yg diciptakan terakhir itu masterpiece nyah, kayak kalo Anak kecil nyisain makanan yg paling disukainya untuk dimakan paling belakang, that's their ways to enjoy the delight. So if there's many book of How to understand women..... I bet they won't run out of topics, there's always something new! How amazing God is! 
To conclude: don't try to understand women! Because I, am a woman yet I don't understand myself! Just love, care about us.... And even If you have love us enough n care about us a lot and still doesn't feel right to us, well just forgive us ....  Because if we are the same to you and think like you do and easy to be with , we will be called men! ^,^

Komentar