God surely knows how to entertain me!

This several days has been soooooo complex! An interesting indeed entertaining complexity! A 53 year old called me on valentine day for an introduction, he got my number from a pastor friend in Sydney when he was there for Chinese holiday. The pastor himself took it wrongly because he thought that guy is only around 40 s hahaha.... But the guy is too nice n friendly and he speak not like 50s !
Then one of my boss , the supplier of my shop , ask me out for a dinner surprisingly .... Then I got SMS from CIMB that I won 5 million gifts and will be top up directly to my accounts! Too many surprises in two weeks time.... And that's exactly the time I start to commit to read New Testament in 40 days before Easter ... Is it connected God??? Well .... I don't need details for that, but one thing for sure God is good and He works for the good of those who love Him and what eyes not see, no men ever think of, that's what God provides! Always for the very best ! I'm simply Thankful! Love you Big J! Muachhhh I'm too favoured! Beyond measure! More than I deserve! God surely knows how to entertain me! Loveeeee Youuuuu :*

Komentar