WWJD?

Lagi maysong orang meninggal sesepuhnya Caruban. And suddenly, like always many people will talk everything about anything! And I heard this sentence: "Lah wong Kristen kok koyok ngono ! Bukanne di alkitab kan diajarkan Kasihilah musuhmu!" And.... This sentence came from gyu2 po fuk!!! Sekilas ttg gyu2 pofuk, he wasn't Christian, never go to church and he has a big Buddha tattoo on his chest but doesn't really has a religion, the tattoo I think only for looking-cool-purposes only hehe ....
But the words really jleb jleb jleb jleb masuk ke dalem! Even a non Christian knows how to behave! And even knows the rules but why we sometimes just simply forgetting that we are a "billboard" carrying His reputation ?
When I think about this I just called myself "monyet" bener loe niex! Udah tau kau ini papan-iklan kok ya masih bodoh ajah berbuat tanpa mikir! #selftalk
Juga, monyet amit rasanya bahwa I know how good it is to be close to Him, tapi kadang aku sendiri bisa2nya suka menjauh2 haissss oon yeh?

In deeper bible lesson recently, Ian Vail put this: WWJD often... so after that lesson, i promise myself to try to use this WWJD formula in all situation (trying hard!) maybe I will have my share of failing..., but well... God knows I'm trying... Because if only Christian really act like Jesus do.... The world will be SO lovely!
So lets try this WWJD formula! It stands for: What Would Jesus Do? .... Next time any situation stir us in confusion what to do... Ask ourselves WWJD? Then let's try to copy what Jesus will do ... It's damn hard but it's do able ... Paling pol ya gagal2 dikit tapi yaaa terus dicoba nanti kan jadi biasa haha Lets ! ^_^

Komentar