From Ransel to Koper

Well well well ... I looked back to my packing nights when I realised that I'm not so fit into the backpack world again I think . I used to "don't care" about make ups n all those face creams n lotion but now I do... One of my friend said: "I think it's time for you to moved from Ransel to Koper" (from back packer to the trolley luggage girl) and I kinda agree with her idea. So this Japan trip will be my last trip carrying that big huge luggage bigger than myself haha.... Or... Other option is find a guy to marry and then we can travel together with him carrying that bag aha!
There's lot of people wondering why I love to travel alone... Hmmmm traveling with friends is of course soooo much fun... But when u want to go yet no one can meet your schedule? I will go for it no matter what it takes haha
This trip made it the most special because I just had an accident that hurt my ankle n leg and the recovery will take more than 2 weeks at least and that exactly my date to Japan !!!
Mom said I shouldn't go
But 10 days after the injury I can make sure my feet is okay just I can't walk as fast as I used to... Willy Soneville heard about my injury n positively he said: don't worry God will make you able to go in a way that you will now learn to walk elegantly as a lady!
Wow! Appreciate that encouraging words ! Yeah I eat fast walk fast now I need to slow down my pace and just enjoy any moment of it.
God has better plan as always! Because of my "temporary disability" of traveling alone Gita introduced me to Chiaki friend's of her back in New Zealand and Chiaki is superb nice girl! And she made it even extraordinary by taking one day off of her to give me company to disneysea! More than expected !
Then my period ( which usually scheduled on the 15) came earlier and with no pain at all and finished just a day before my travel date! God is in the detail!
Then ... Osaka! Well ... Got Chiaki n Jessica ( even maybe only short dinner because she has a business trip to Thai) and Kenji Tsukagoshi is able to have one dinner too.... Osaka is empty! Well ... Suddenly Fely Ina said that Hartini brother Harsono is in Japan .... And then after contacting hartini she said even better news he is near osaka! well.... Because of the just-injured-leg I feel I really need to have some local-backup-contacts who speak my language! Indonesian or English bring it on as long as its not Japanese!
So... Contact Harsono and ask his contact number "just in case" .... Arrghhhh I hate this situation : a situation where I cannot just be like I used to be ... Traveling exploring lost-ing without giving troubles to others .... But somehow thing called Worry and the body condition lately that made me passed out last time just pop out a question: what if u passed out in the middle of nowhere in Japan winter time niex???
I can answer it : my God won't let it happen !
But God is letting the worry factor inside my head earlier so that I will just contacting friends of friends, brother of friends and resulting widening my friendship network ! Amazing when I look back n think about it... If I don't have this injury I won't stretch out my hand to reach that Harsono or Chiaki ! I will just content to explore myself like I used to... Well ... The blessing in disguise to know this extra friends that do such an extraordinary kindness to a stranger-friends-of-friend hahaga
Ohhhh the blessing list getting longer by the night before I left and our computer program got some trouble n the programmer cannot be contacted!!!
In a sudden I turned into programmer myself open the program (I don't know how but I did it!!!! But please don't ask me how.. It's just happen hahaga)
But because of that I got only short few hours to sleep, and I know now why! The trip from Sby-KL just feel only five minutes ride because I sleep too sound!!! Every one whose been traveling with me know that I have this Gift of Sleep while traveling ! Some just so envious about how I always knocked off as soon as I'm inside the vehicle hahaga... But this morning the Gift just getting better! Due to tiredness and too hectic earlier days I slept TOO well ! One hour trip just feel like 5minutes and the plane is actually arrive ten minutes early than the schedule ! Well well well God is too good indeed!
Moreover to the list of blessings.. Air Asia plus CIMB plus XL will just bring you an experience to travel worry free!
Cheap flights! Too convenient ATM which let you withdraw anywhere in the world no extra fee and the cheapest rate u can get! Even cheaper than money changer!!! And XL just made it better with free BB roaming ! Well done !
So this is only half a day of the travel diary to Japan .... And the excitement of traveling alone is... You not really alone! Father in heaven is watching, arrange anything so well, let me be favoured by all people I meet, Jesus is walking with me and let me know that I'm safe with Him, the Holy Spirit is the Best I can think of for a travel companion! Now let's explore this world by God's grace and enjoy the wonderful surprises God prepare for me! Stay tune! ;)


Komentar