Celebrating Life ^^

Fiuhhhhhh it's 11pm n I'm still full of burger n teh tarik!!! Need to work out more to loose the extra gain of tonight!!!
Today we celebrate Paige's bday! It's actually yesterday, but yesterday I was so sick so I canceled, and it's good too to cancel since Daniel giving Paige a bday present full spa package that took 4hours !! A generous n so loving husband! He knew what women really love hahaha

Several days ago of misunderstanding was talked, discussed n all clear! Thank God! I learned another side (ugly side) of mine that yes it has to get rid of... Glad someone really point it out fairly.... So the misunderstanding clear.

But then the body down.... Nggereges all over ( apaan toh inggrisnya nggereges ??) headache and no energy even for eating!! So after closed the shop, went home, took hot shower and drink a glass of cold chocolate milk and sleep....at... 8something!!!
The looooong sleep works!(of course with God's grace) I woke up like I used to, earlier than my alarm, read my reading schedule, 'chatting' with lovely Jesus, and then talk to mom... Breakfast and off to work (wait... Di tengah 2 nya Ada adegan mandi pagi tentu nya yah! Hihihi)
Feel refreshed and healthy!
Working productively and then finished early driving to Madiun with Daniel n Paige, we talk much and Paige is sharing her experience of "roasting vagina"!! Hahaha .. We call it Ratus, yup V-spa that really feel great usually for pre-wed ritual, but nowadays it more common if u have those full package spa ! We laugh, we chat, we had so much fun!
I'm still very grateful that those two bulemasukdesa is actually in Caruban for sometime ... God really picked the perfect person to answer my prayer!

So much fun happen... Though tired but making some outing for celebrating life with friends never been wrong... So .... Good night people!!

Komentar