Love Never Fails

September 9-10, 2011 acara Treasure Women Conference held by JPCC kali ini gak diadain di Upperroom tapi di the Hall Senayan City.... Dateng ke TWC pertama kali taon 2008, and I LOVEEEEE IT!... so ... made it like my annual-thing... tapi juga ada "annual" omelan dari mama yang selalu marah-marah bilang: Ngapain sih pergi2 ke acara begitu? mau jadi pendeta? kayak orang kengangguran ajah...blablabla... argghhhh... untungnya gua adalah type pembelot sejati...and I thought this conference is really equipping and empowering yet recharging me as woman of God.... (yeah... at least sejak dateng ke TWC back then... aniex jadi care of her feminine look more...and... though not perfectly able to do all that I've learned there...but I'm really trying to apply all those in my real life)... I wish one day my mom will understand why I always be such a rebellious daughter for a good reason hohohoho.

I will summarize what I got from that 2 days conference here... in separate post....in hope what I share here can bring blessing to more people....cekidot! and enjoy the ride! ;)

Komentar