The God Gap

First session by Darlene Zschech (I hope I write that last name right x_x)

The message Darlene share for the opening was SO slapping my face! Yeah, this God's gap she shared really touch deep down; since I'm also in 'waiting-season' of my life... waiting sometime really can roll our faith down. Darlene said a VERY nice fact:
"Sometimes we tend to less worry about things that big and superb but we tend to worry more in little things that we can get control in it"
For instance we won't worry about stars falling down from sky, but we will worry about our kids...our life...our marriage...our job...money... etc...little things that we apparently can control!
And she's point it out: If we can trust HIM enough for bigger things...it's suppose to be easier to trust Him in little things??.... *jleb*
Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6


Yeah...our time with God's time is different...that's what it calls God's Gap...but one thing for sure:
"He never early, but never late. He is always on time and He is surely a faithful God"

~The answer is on the way, lean not in your own understanding! Learn to lean on God and trust Him wholeheartedly even if what happen in reality and what God places in your heart is different. Don't be hesitate to trust in God more everyday, because God is with us in the journey...Yeayyyy...! ;)

After being slapped in the first place (because I'm a worrier and got such a fragile-up and down- faith) the next words are very encouraging, she said: Even though sometimes I will worry or have a broken heart, but one thing I'm sure of... I never loose confidence in His character!
WOW!!! I recall all my memories and my life journey back there.... and yeah... I feel the same (berasa senasib seperjuangan ama Darlene ciehh!) ...yeah... I may be a worrier sometimes... a fragile-faith other times...but one thing I'm sure of myself... I never have doubt in Jesus' character.... that reality of how His awesome wonderful character is always faithful and never give up on me...just broke my defense...and I criedddddddd (yeah cengeng pisan x_x) and then....when she sang : Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee, How great Thou art! How great Thou art! Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee, How great Thou art! How great Thou art!  I felt so thankful!! I just say it over and over again: "Jesus...thank you for just being...you!"  (...and then now, while writing this blog... I remember of while I flew back from Jkt to Sby, I brought some "fragile" things (lamps and LED board) I asked the officer to put lots of fragile-sticker on the board, sampe si embak ketawa ngeliat gimana aku kawatir, tapi si embak bilang: Tenang deh mbak kalo udah ada tandanya ya pasti dijaga baik-baik...dan yang bisa kulakukan sambil ngeliatin tuh board rolling masuk ke bagasi adalah Pasrah!......somehow tiba2 kepikir...... this is how we handle fragile-things!!! .......yeah... I realized that I got fragile-faith... and that time suddenly this idea came up in mind: ...hmmm...actually it's good for me to have such a 'fragile-faith' ...soalnya kalo gak fragile... maybe I won't handle-it-with-care ...mungkin bisa sok-sok an or sombong juga... dan mungkin I won't be easy to lean on God!...kalo fragile kan setelah "diserahkan" yang bisa dilakukan hanya: pasrahhhh.... ahhhhhh..... this lamps+LED board+fragile stickers taught me a good point that night! hahahaha...... I felt soooooo LOVED!!! beyond words!

(back to the session)...Darlene end the session with 4 points:

  1. Hear the voice of God, listen to Him and obey! Relationship with Him is the most important. Sometimes many of us is so busy to be in rush then we missed the beautiful moments with God. Learn His voice!Follow Him! (John 10:27) If it seems slow in coming, wait. It's on its way. It will come right on time. (Habakkuk 2:2)He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” (Psalm 46:10) Be still, focus on Him, take time to listen to His words, take time to stop, be still, listen and do what He says :)
  2. Recognize that spring is coming! Hard time don't last! Spring always comes after winter. Worry is a misuse of imagination. Cast our cares to the Lord, He still faithful above all our standard. Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. (Hebrews 10:23) HOLD FAST! for the one that promised is a proven faithful God ;)
  3. Continue to worshipDeclare that God is in control!Worship is a choice, ask our heart out of circumstances, to focus in God. Just say "yes" to all HE says! enlarge your life! Darlene point out Isaiah 54... and then she said... even if u feel God is forgotten you...just worship Him...and all you need is a heart! and He never really forgotten u anyway!..."When there is nothing else, all we have is all we need, GOD!" ~Heather Baker~ Don't be over complicated! God is good! God is faithful in every season! Surrender through trust is not the best way to live..... it is the only way to live!
  4. Plan for a good tomorrow; Don't get used to winter so that u forget to plan for a summer! Sometimes we get used to hard times which make us forget to plan for a good tomorrow. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11) ----> and this words all came from the GREAT LOVE of GOD! We're created for a good tomorrow, the end-result may not always what you want it to be, but it's always for our good! His mercies are new every morning! Because of God's great affection for us, He actually calls us "My Beloved" so...Give yourself reason to live, vision to live! Trust Him with all our heart!


cheers!

Komentar