A silly me n a wonderful God!

Tadi ngobrol ama teman dan Ada kalimatnya: Sekali2 biarkan laki jadi pangeran berkuda ! Aha! Nice point !

In my point of view, sebenernya a real gentleman don't need us women to "let" them to be the Prince Charming ..... Because its in their blood!

The real original everyday you is what really matter ! Whether you are just a common ordinary people but by living your everyday life REALLY in the attitude of fulfilling your purpose n loving God n others in every words n deeds.... Do everything out of sincere love ... And I think the "prince charming" factor will shine from the inside out n glowing naturally :)


Aku percaya kita semua bisa melakukan kesalahan , salah ngomong, salah tangkap, salah sikap ... tapi selama kita tidak jahat, dan willing to be changed by the Holy Spirit ....
Any mistakes that we've been regret, repent and trying hard enough NOT doing it again are all forgivable ...

As a silly me I made TONs of mistakes! I laughed impolitely sometimes, I did that arrogant look too sometimes, I think I know-it-all one sometimes, a jerk in one day, another bitch the other occasion spoke some "Kalimat yg gak enak didenger" etc ..... But .... God has been too loving... HIS love is the only reason I will change from all those mistakes. Yup, because ... Jesus Chirst has came as my "pangeran berkuda" by giving Himself to give me life. He didn't do it by riding a fancy car that may make people envy you for being lucky to have "pangeran berkuda" and all that glittering blinkblink things or some things that people will say WOW!

Yesus mau disalibkan karena cintaNya dan karena Dia adalah Yesus! Pribadinya yg bersahaja penuh kasih lemah lembut dan humble, itulah yg membuat pribadi Yesus (as a man) really made me fall in love! Pangeran berkuda gak perlu riding BMW! Yesus naek keledai malahan. Gak perlu juga tebar pesona kemana2 tapi pesona Nya alami tertebar. Karena? Karena that's who He really are! His every day "He" is the thing that most people will see and respect Him ... And the reason I do love Him more each day...
Last but not least, "pangeran berkuda" named Jesus TAHU dengan pasti how imperfect I am! TAHU. Juga kalo Anak silly Satu ini again n again making mistakes ... He punished to save my life, but He also loving me that much to embrace the silly me again in His loving arms. Lucky me!!!
And Yup God is also super patient One! KedatanganNya yg kedua / Hari kiamat pun " terasa" diolor2 hanya karena Dia ingin kalo bisa semua bertobat dan ga Ada yg binasa... Yup He is that good ! Forgiving n loving! Jadi.... Meski TAHU kalo I'm just a silly girl .... Tapi HE knows me well and NEVER give up on me.... Wonderful God !!
*loh loh keknya aku udah keluar topic haha
Intinya Tuhan itu perfect-model for any "pangeran berkuda" should be.... Bukan yg trus kudu perfect nope! Tapi yg at least (meski susah) tapi willing to be changed to be more like HIM and learn from Him with personal experience as he live his everyday life because he live it for God

Ini ditulis jam 12 malem dannn I'm not that focus too... Jadi kalo bingung nanya ajah hahaha some experience just too extravagant to explain in words ( dengan kata lain sih: I'm not a good story teller n I'm too lazy to re-edit things I typed up there ) so.... I hope u got me in miraculous way hahahaha ^___^ cheers!
Night !

Komentar